Pages

Friday

How To Start Selling Online - My Tips

How to Start Selling Online My opinions of selling online with sites such as Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, and Etsy covers over 10 years experiences of selling online successfully. 


I also spent over 2 decades sourcing and selling antiques and collectibles in more "traditional" sales venues.

You would be wise to watch this video to the end and learn some of my "tricks of the trade" when considering how to sell on Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, and Etsy.

Check the list below this video to see just exactly what I reveal that will help you today in selling on Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, and Etsy.




Since you are interested in selling online, this video will help you with:

  • Learning how to organize your inventory
  • How to decrease overhead expenses by storing items in a small space
  • Making money with consignment
  • Ideas to move inventory that is not selling fast
  • Ways I determine what to buy to resell
  • Actual example of how I source and item with shipping and profits in mind
  • Learning to "trust your gut" in sourcing items
  • Tips on shipping your items
  • What things I typically get for inventory and why

Leave a comment with the one big question you have about selling online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment about this Post (spam will be deleted)