Pages

Monday

Ebay Powerseller Gives Away Tips

Selling on ebay is not difficult.


Really!

I have been selling on ebay for over 15 years (and been selling in general for longer than that!) and when I began, there were no places to learn how to sell on ebay.

I taught myself.

In effort to help others to bypass the mistakes I made, I posted this video on youtube in 2012. It proved to be the beginning of many questions people asked me about how to sell on ebay.




In this video (which has over 145,000 views as of posting this blog article), you will get information about the following:



  • What used to sell on ebay when it began
  • How the item mix is different now and how you can capitalize on it
  • Suggestions on how to flex with the market based on time of year
  • How other selling platforms are effecting ebay
  • What item you must remember when calculating your item price
  • What is "retail arbitrage" and when is the best time to do it
  • How to have the buyer mindset
  • Best places for buying new items to sell
  • Best places to buy unique and collectible items to sell
  • How to get early notice of secondary market sales
  • The best budget amount for items for beginner sellers
  • and much more...
Let me know in the comments area what the number one tip you got from this video.

If you are serious about selling on ebay, amazon, craigslist, or etsy, you MUST check out my Training Series. CLICK THE LINK NOW to learn more, or click the tab at the top of this blog.



1 comment:

  1. What is the number one biggest problem you have about selling on ebay (getting started)?

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment about this Post (spam will be deleted)