Pages

Monday

How to Post on Craigslist from Ebay

The biggest headache for me when selling on Craigslist (or anywhere for that matter) is taking time to create a post.


For me the easiest way of how to sell on craigslist is to simply take pre-existing item listings and use the text to post on craigslist.

The key is to remember what is listed where so you do not accidentally double list an item when you have only one of it's kind to sell!


This video is from my youtube channel (see link in the footer of the blog) and is one of the many videos I have created. 

From my experiences, I find selling on craigslist to be great for fast cash and NO SHIPPING! If you want to learn more about how to sell on craigslist. See the "Training Series" tab at the top of this blog.





When watching this video about how to post on craigslist easily from an Ebay listing, watch for these tips and hints...



  • What to do with items that don't sell on other platforms
  • Save time on posting to craigslist
  • The key of listing as an "owner" vs. a "dealer" on craigslist
  • SPECIAL TIP - pause the video and steal my listing template/format I use
  • What will always happen with craigslist potential buyers
  • One way to ensure craigslist buyers will see all items you have listed
  • How craigslist encourages "blind" contact features to protect buyers and sellers

Do you know how to create an account on craigslist? Let me know in the comments area.

TO GET MORE TRAINING ON HOW TO SELL ON CRAIGSLIST, I SUGGEST YOU GET THE TRAINING SERIES I OFFER. Click this link or simply click the "Training Series" tab at the top of the page.

1 comment:

  1. What are some things you have bought or sold on Craigslist?

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment about this Post (spam will be deleted)