Pages

Friday

What is FBA? Should I use Fulfillment by Amazon?

FBA or Fulfillment by Amazon seems to be a "big deal" now, but should it be something you use when selling on Amazon?


One part of how to sell on Amazon is deciding to ship items yourself, from your door, or using FBA services.


Ultimately the decision is yours, but I hope you watch this video and think about the reasons why I say "DO NOT USE FBA". 

Or better stated, when FBA is a good thing for some who are selling on Amazon.





While viewing this video, be sure to listen specifically for...


  • What is FBA (basically)
  • The main reason why sellers may WANT to use FBA
  • Who the ideal seller on Amazon is who could benefit from FBA
  • My opinions of FBA and why I do not use it
  • A BIG PROBLEM that may happen that hurts the seller but NOT Amazon
  • The 6 things I do that my buyers seem to like.

2 comments:

  1. You added such an outstanding fragment to retrieve, giving completely part of allocation of situation enlightenment for us to profit opinion. thanks for sharing such suggest as soon as us because of which my several principles were cleared. Just One Dime

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment about this Post (spam will be deleted)